- Posted: over a month ago
Hart Medical Equipment provides a full range of home care products and support services based on individual needs. We strive to conduct our patient care operation with the highest standards. We are a nationally accredited, premier provider of home medical equipment and supplies.
Status: Part Time
Location: Flint, MI (Base location. Will travel to other locations as needed)
Hart Medical Equipment offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE
We are looking for a patient focused, compassionate Respiratory Therapist (RT) who provides preventative, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services under the direction of a provider or by protocols.
The RT must have current license in the State of Michigan. We are looking for graduates of accredited programs and/or one year of experience or a combination of both education and experience. The RT must have reliable transportation, a good driving record and will drive in all weather conditions. Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
· Coordinates and performs clinical respiratory services provided to customers.
· Provides appropriate deliveries, set-up, and instruction to clinical respiratory customers.
· Provides plan of service / plan of treatment services to evaluate, assess and meet the customer’s needs, goals and requirements and / or appropriateness of service / therapy.
· Markets and promotes the clinical respiratory services of the company to the referral sources and the health care community.
· Coordinates and performs quality assurance and oxygen concentrator maintenance service as described in the maintenance reference manuals.
· Coordinates and performs quality assurance and maintenance services on respiratory therapy items as described in the maintenance reference manuals.
· Delivers and instructs customer and / or caregivers on the proper and safe use of oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen system, cylinder oxygen system and respiratory items.
· Instructs customers and / or care givers on infection control procedures and are in compliance with internal and external regulations.
· Coordinates and/or completes all equipment maintenance management records as required by the organization.
· Coordinates and assists with obtaining all prescriptions and / or Certificate of Medical Necessity forms required for internal and external policies and regulations and for billing to insurance companies. Conducts or arranges in-service for staff relating to respiratory equipment services.
· Gather any needed customer or insurance information as required.
· Provides on-call services as required by the company.
PPE is provided for employees
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to the terms of Hart's Application Acknowledgement and Agreement found at https://hartmedical.org/application-agreement.
IRB Medical Equipment LLC, dba Hart Medical Equipment, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship age, disability genetic information, height, weight, marital or veteran status or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of applicable federal state and local laws. Hart Medical Equipment also provides reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Hart Medical Equipment
HealthcareView all jobs at Hart Medical Equipment