Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hart Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted name in the industry since 1995, when the company started serving its community with high quality craftsmanship and individual approach. We pride ourselves on hiring the best in the industry to meet the high-quality expectations we set for our customers, paying special attention to honesty, integrity and hard work.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
In this position you will be making inbound and outbound calls to our current clients to check in after service has been completed, as well as offering additional products and services. There will be some cold calling responsibilities as well. This position requires a genuine and friendly phone voice and personality. Someone who is not afraid of a little rejection, who is easy to talk to and likes helping people. Solid computer skills and a self-driven attitude is a must to succeed in this job.
Pay Scale: $12-14/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Paid Holidays & Vacation, IRA Match, Paid Sick Days
Work Hours: M-F 8am-5pm, some overtime as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to operate multi-line phone system
- Well organized and able to work independently
- 1-2 years inside sales, call center or telemarketing experience desired
- HVAC industry experience desired
- Strong computer skills and ability to type minimum of 30 wpm
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Positive "can do" attitude
Hart Heating & AC
BusinessView all jobs at Hart Heating & AC