Advertising Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
Hart Energy ranks among the leading providers of news, data and analysis for the global energy industry by providing specialized data products and member-only subscription services to oil and gas professionals.
Hart Energy offers a competitive benefits package, 401(k) plan, 21 Paid Time-Off (PTO) days, 15 paid holidays, flexible work schedule and much more.
- Hart Energy provides specialized data/information products and member-only services ranks among the leading providers of news, data and analysis for the global energy industry.
- We are seeking a highly motivated advertising sales person who is successful at securing new business and maintaining previously established relationships.
- Prospecting is the key element of this position; it requires identifying and qualifying, as well as growing, clients for our digital, print, special publications and events.
- The successful candidate should have strong consultative sales skill, with a proven track record of success in prospecting, business development and client service.
- Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including digital, print and events.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls.
- Generate advertising revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Work with all levels, including C-level executives, small business owners, managing partners and marketing specialists.
- Sell new business via high volume prospecting, phone calls, emails and meetings.
- Domestic travel (25%).
- Team player that loves to win
- Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Excel experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field; years of experience may be substituted for degree
*Hart Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Hart Energy