Multi-national, electronic scooter company seeking an Logistics Coordinator for a contract to possible full time hire opportunity. This position would start out at around $18-$25/HR
· Support ecommerce transactions, logistics and overall sales support for the consumer product line in the United States including, but not limited to wholesale orders shipped from US warehouses and China;
· Process drop-shipping orders, including work as interface with customers;
· Work as interface with warehouses;
· Make sure the invoice, tracking #, actual shipment and buyer orders are consistent;
· Coordinate with Chinese team to issue purchase orders for products and spare parts;
· Manage inbound shipments, monitor the process of customs clearance, verify charges of taxes&duties and any import fees;
· Summarize sales performance;
· Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained;
· Supervise cleanliness of office space;
· Develop Redmond office’s administrative policies and procedures;
· Plan, schedule, and promote office events;
· Receive inbound shipments and ship outbound packages.
CANDIDATES WITH HAZARDOUS/DANGEROUS GOOD EXPERIENCE GIVEN PREFERENCE!
IMMEDIATE NEED AND HIRE!
Thanks for your consideration!
HART Employment Services, is a woman owned, family operated small business. Founded in 1987, HART has had the privilege of providing quality service and qualified talent search assistance in a variety of industries for over 32 years. HART specializes in personalized, quality staffing assistance for direct placement, contract, temporary to hire, pre-employment testing and payroll services on a nationwide basis.