Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to have some fun?
When you work at Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co, you get to share what you love most about tattoos and artwork with the coolest customers around. From showing off our latest creations to finding a unique design for a client, no day is ever the same. And with tons of chances for you to keep learning and advancing, its a big job with even bigger opportunities.
We are currently interviewing for part-time and full-time sales associate positions.
We are located at 137 2nd Ave. N. #201 Downtown Nashville TN. 37201
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged.
Sales Associate Overview
Whether part-time or full-time, our Sales Associates are extremely important brand ambassadors. They are the first and usually the last impression on our guests, which makes them a vital part of our success. Sales Associates are responsible for delivering customer service that offers a distinctive shopping/tattoo experience and drives sales results. While all positions within H&H require working as part of a team to meet company objectives, individual responsibilities as a Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, educating customers on our tattoo processes, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise and ready for sales, and organizing the selling floor and stock areas. Depending on our current needs, we may appoint basic point of sale and cash handling responsibilities for this position.
· Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers’ needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
· Describe the tattoo process and proper aftercare of tattoos to customers
· Engage customers about their tattoo ideas and inspire them with suggestions
· Utilize art references and photoshop to help clients visualize a new tattoo
· Help customers try on or fit merchandise
· Inspiring the customer to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of you, H&H and the purchase
· Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
· Learning H&H’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
· Handle all returns courteously and professionally
· Responsible for achieving personal sales goals
· Communicate effectively with artists regarding client tattoo ideas, styles, pricing and appointment schedules
· Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting H&H’s commitment to our customer
· Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures, tattoo appointment schedule and filing tattoo paperwork
· Develop product and tattoo knowledge by reading current vendor catalogs, brochures, trade magazines and attending training classes, conventions or tradeshows in order to communicate more effectively with our customers
· Must be knowledgeable of the H&H brand and Tattoo Industry
· Be a positive brand ambassador on site and outside of work
· Be aware of current promotional events or sales
· Maintain good housekeeping standards by dusting, sweeping, cleaning windows, emptying trash, etc.
· Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations. Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, artists, and management.
Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
Mathematic Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change in American monetary units.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least 3 consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $13.00 - $15.00/hour.
About Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.: Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. is more than a name. It's a lifestyle.Everything we do, from tattooing to clothing to riding, is part of who we are. We’re a culture of rebels, doing things our way, every chance we get. Our tattoo shops, clothing line and motorcycle tours are our way of inviting you in. So join us for more than a moment. Stay for the long ride. Learn more about us at www.hhtattoonashville.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.
137 2nd Ave. N. #201Nashville, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.