Senior Property Manager
Harsch Investment Corp Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Property Manager will oversee the overall management of the properties to increase the value of assigned properties by creating and implementing a comprehensive management and leasing plan.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the property, including physical condition, mechanical, structural, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day activities meeting their deadlines and priorities (i.e. accounting timelines, ensuring the accuracy in new tenant set-up, coding and data entry of payables, work order time lines as it relates to tenant service, etc.)
- Supervise on-site property team members ensuring internal tasks and projects get completed on time.
- Prepare and/or maintain files for each assigned property that provides information on buildings, utilities, contractors, contracts, emergency procedures, property insurance, and other information necessary to operate each property.
- Prepare annual budgets and business/leasing assumptions, CAM reconciliations and quarterly reports.
- Review operating statements and aged receivables and resolve discrepancies.
- Track property budget(s) in order to meet financial obligations.
- Develop and implement tenant relations program with team.
- Respond and resolve tenant complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Compose tenant correspondence and property memorandums.
- Administer tenant and landlord compliance and defaults with the terms of the lease.
- Administer Tenant Defaults with the terms of the Lease/company policy and procedures timelines.
- Inspect properties for maintenance and tenant compliance measures.
- Keep Certificate of Insurance documents updated for all tenant and vendor contractors.
- Investigate accidents, vandalism, property damage, etc. as required. Review situation, write and submit reports to Corporate Risk Management. Discuss insurance issues with appropriate in-house personnel. Authorize repairs and mobilize vendors.
- Contract with vendors regarding property operations i.e.(but not limited to) landscaping, HVAC, grounds sweeping, sparking lot storm drain cleaning, electrical, plumbing, trash, etc. Follow appropriate bid process, review information and analyze and award contract utilizing proper in-house signing authority procedures
- Obtain bids for capital jobs or tenant improvements, and prepare appropriate spending approval forms (MSC) for signature by supervisor prior to awarding the work; prepare contracts for signature thereafter (AIA when over $50K).
- Obtain labor and material releases from contractors and post notices of Non-Responsibility as needed for any Tenant Improvement or capital work
- Conduct move-in and move-out suite inspections with tenants prior to occupancy or upon expiration of lease, and complete related paperwork for security deposit refunds or closing out a tenant account on a timely basis. Communicate and prepare space for turnover (i.e. janitorial, painting, carpet, utility (gas/electric) changeover(s), ordering of Park specified signage etc.).
- Assist with/participate in negotiating lease agreements using approval authorities designated by the company. Prepare lease analysis documents for proper approvals.
- Prepare lease documents, tenant notices when required.
- Assist with/participate in maintaining and tracking lease rollovers (Lease Status Report) or projects for pending transactions and items requiring follow-up. Utilize company procedures and tracking methods to meet internal audit requirements.
- Represent landlord interest in leasing transactions, staying abreast of current market conditions in order to achieve highest occupancy possible.
- Type correspondence/leases/reports/memos, etc., copy, distribute and file. Paperwork must be prepared accurately, timely and meet specified deadlines.
- Maintain tenant/vendor files and good record keeping. Involves copying, filing, assembling, labeling and organizing new files. Follow up in written format with a copy of the letter to the tenant lease file or vendor file.
- Review A/P vouchers for accuracy, information and coding on weekly basis. Correct as required.
- Print and distribute monthly Lease Status reports & various other reports for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining and safe keeping of key and lock distribution to tenant suites.
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
Experience, training, skills required:
- A minimum of seven years property management experience in commercial/office and/or retail, handling property maintenance & repair, tenant improvements, tenant complaints, vendor contracts, lease administration and enforcement.
- Knowledge of real estate law, finance, accounting practices and procedures.
- Strong ability to read and interpret lease documents.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and property management software systems (Yardi experience preferred).
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and multitasker.
- Utilize good customer service skills when assisting tenant inquiries, vendors and others.
- Strong supervisory skills, experience working with property leasing staff and outside contractors.
- Problem solving talents, proactive approach in a leadership role
- Dependable, reliable, cooperative. Good interpersonal skills. Positive attitude and, cheerful disposition in a team oriented environment.
- College Degree in relevant field preferred.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE:
- Brokers License – Optional
- Certified Property Manager – Preferred
- Reliable method of transportation required.
- Travel to assigned properties will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Harsch Investment Corp
Real EstateView all jobs at Harsch Investment Corp