As a Project Coordinator at HHJ Construction you will be responsible for supporting a team of dedicated professionals, ensuring that deadlines as well as client’s expectations are met.
· Minimum AA/AS degree or 0-2 years of experience with various construction projects
· Ability to handle multiple small to mid-sized projects at one time.
· Ability to coordinate meetings between design, construction, and client teams.
· Good communication, writing and computer skills are essential.
· Proficiency in MS Office and Architectural / medical procurement software is a plus
· Ideal candidates will understand the importance of project delivery and time management as well as how to deal with unanticipated events and unforeseen conditions.
Please visit the link below to apply.