Customer Service Representative
- $16 to $17 Hourly
We’re interviewing now to fill multiple Outbound Call Center Data Collection Agents.
In this role, you will work on our team, using your strong customer service and phone skills to contact companies. You will enroll these companies in the surveys, then collect employment and payroll data each month, playing a critical part in supporting the mission.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent telephone skills, be a great communicator, and be motivated to meet monthly performance obligations. You will work in a dynamic team environment on-site with other customer service representatives and dedicated supervisors.
We offer a full benefits package, a great work environment and growth opportunities with our promote from within policy. Working hours are Monday through Friday, no evenings or weekends required.
Your typical duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Process confidential data records obtained through telephone interviews or other approved means.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in respondents’ responses.
- Establishing a rapport with potential respondents and enrolling companies.
- Ensuring quality control of collected data.
- Identifying and reporting problems in obtaining valid data.
- Interpreting numerical data, reviewing error messages, and correcting data where applicable.
- Adhering to daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines and quotas.
You must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with basic computer functions, to include typing a minimum of 25 wpm, is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word is required. Additional Microsoft Office experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using the internet for research.
- Displays excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Basic math skills
- Successfully pass a level 2 government background investigation
- Call center, strong customer service and sales experience
- Consistent work history and excellent attendance record
- Excellent persuasive/negotiation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.18 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you work onsite in Fort Walton Beach, FL?
- Do you have recent Call Center experience?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Harrison National EmploymentFort Walton Beach, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.