- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing firm in the construction manufacturing industry is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to their team. This is a great opportunity to design products in collaboration with other departments that will then be brought to market. This role features tremendous growth and development opportunities!
- Develop prototype drawings.
- Assist with the construction of prototypes.
- Conduct tests to confirm prototype design compliance
- Design production master drawings.
- Catalog and data entry of the bills of materials for the new product.
- Collect engineering performance data for the final product configuration in support of marketing literature development.
- Conduct agency testing for the new product.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-4 years experience in mechanical design work
- Experience with engineering principles and design of HVAC systems
- Experience with 3D CAD software
Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics.
Harrison Gray Search & Consulting
Get fresh Industrial Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.