Receptionist, After Hours Care
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county's largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
By working at Harrison County Hospital, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our patients and promote joy throughout our communities
The After Hours Care Receptionist serves as the focal communication source through interaction with the patients and staff members. Promotes teamwork and maintains office flow. Responsibilities include all aspects of clerical duties and the delivery of patient care, as assigned.
- Annual PPD
- Corporate Compliance
- Annual Fire/Safety Training
- Must be able to communicate effectively with department manager, radiologist, physicians, their staff, patients, and their families.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful, but not required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous medical experience preferred, but not required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Harrison County Hospital
BusinessView all jobs at Harrison County Hospital