Physician Office Medical Assistant/Receptionist
- Expired: March 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county's largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
By working at Harrison County Hospital, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our patients and promote joy throughout our communities.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for administrative as well as clinical tasks: such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Pension, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Ability to work independently and with groups.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Annual CPR recertification
- Ability to operate office equipment: computer, printers, fax machine, copy machine, telephone
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Use of correct terminology, spelling and grammar in documentation.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various healthcare professionals, patients, families, and employees.
- Medical Assistant Degree Preferred
- 1 year of experience Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Harrison County Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Harrison County Hospital