Medical Assistant, OB/GYN
Harrison County Hospital is seeking to hire a Medical Assistant for the HCH OB/GYN Physician Office. Experience required.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for administrative as well as clinical tasks: such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLF (public student loan forgiveness) qualifying employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- Medical Assistant Degree Preferred
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Annual CPR recertification
Harrison County HospitalCorydon, IN
HealthcareView All Harrison County Hospital Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.