- Posted: over a month ago
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county's largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
By working at Harrison County Hospital, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our patients and promote joy throughout our communities.
JOB SUMMARY: Performs repairs and routine preventative and emergency maintenance on all equipment, buildings, and grounds. Painting experience preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLP (public student loan forgiveness) qualified employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
Adheres to Corporate Compliance Plan
Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years experience in similar field.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Harrison County Hospital
Real EstateView all jobs at Harrison County Hospital