- Posted: over a month ago
Harrison County Hospital is seeking a certified MT/MLT/CLS.
Status: Part-time, Evenings/Nights
- Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- Certification as a registered Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Technologist, ASCP or AMT or Clinical Laboratory Scientist designation through the ASCLS.
- Qualified to be a Technical Supervisor, General Supervisor, or Testing Personnel under CLIA'88.
- Adheres to the hospital Corporate Compliance Plan
- Annual PPD
- Annual Fire/Safety Training
- Requires an Associates or Bachelor's degree in a laboratory science, or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution
- Clinical experience as a component of educational program.
- One to three years clinical hospital working experience is desired.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Harrison County Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Harrison County Hospital