Lab Tech (MT/MLT) Part-time
- Posted: 1 day ago
HCH is seeking a Part-Time Evenings/Nights Certified Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician.
This position is part-time, evenings/nights, 24-31 hrs/wk.
Benefits for our laboratory technicians include:
- Competitive Pay
- PDO (Paid Days Off)
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Optional Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Term Life Insurance
Responsibilities for our laboratory technicians include:
Performs specimen collection and processing, test performance, and result reporting for the purpose of obtaining information for the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of patients, or for providing information to others who will diagnose and treat the patient. Performs other duties necessary to laboratory operations including inventory management, supply ordering, proficiency, quality control, competency, procedure development, and performance improvement activities.
Requirements for our laboratory technicians include:
● Certification as a Medical Laboratory Technologist by AMT or ASCP.
● Must be qualified to be General Supervisor or testing personnel per CLIA'88
● Adheres to the hospital Corporate Compliance Plan
● Annual PPD
● Annual Fire/Safety Training
● Requires an Associates or Bachelor's degree in a laboratory science, or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution
● Clinical experience as a component of educational programs.
● One to three years clinical hospital working experience is desired
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Harrison County Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Harrison County Hospital
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?