Harrison Consulting Solutions Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading design consulting firm is seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer for their Denver office!
- Assist with preparation of engineering reports, permit applications and construction plan preparation
- Direct/train Civil Design Technicians and/or Civil Designers
- Coordinate municipal and other disciplines
- Prepare specifications/cost estimates
- Complete permit applications
- Interpret state and local design criteria and apply to projects
- Consistently produce high quality construction documents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years of engineering design experience
- PE License
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tools used in construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Mastery knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles used to produce precision technical plans and drawings
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!