A multi-discipline engineering firm with over 70 years in business is looking for a Senior Water Resources Engineer for their Suffern, New York office!
- Assist with proposal research, language, and budgets
- Duties include planning, design, permitting, bid services and construction services
- Lead projects (planning/design) for individual water projects, including source of supply, treatment and distribution, and sewer projects
- Coordinate project with other departments, subcontractors, and clients
- Lead/supervise construction administration, construction observation, and supervise/tutor engineering staff
- B.S. degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in design, permitting, and construction services
- PE registration for New Jersey and New York or ability to obtain
- Experience working on public and private water projects
- Experience with NYSDOH/NJDEP permitting procedures and approvals
- Experience delivering water/sewer infrastructure jobs
- Active member of technical societies and trade organizations associated with water
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions