Water Resources Engineer
Harrison Consulting Solutions Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Multidisciplinary design firm is seeking a Water Resources Engineer to join their Denver, Colorado team!
- Serve as project manager on water resources engineering design projects
- Lead engineering design team in completing technical tasks
- Provide various engineering/project management duties related to evaluating, designing and constructing projects
- Assist with developing project scope, schedule, project documentation and review shop drawings
- Travel to job sites for observation
- Mentor junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 6+ years of full-time water resources engineering consulting experience
- PE License or ability to obtain within six months
- Experience in preparing and evaluating hydraulic and hydrologic models using SWMM, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS or other relevant modeling programs
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D or other related software experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!