Project Water Engineer
Harrison Consulting Solutions Suffern, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A multidiscipline engineering firm with over 70 years in business is looking for a Senior Project Water Engineer for their Suffern, New York office!
- Responsible for drinking water projects (source of supply, treatment, storage and distribution)
- Lead infrastructure planning/design for individual water projects
- Serve as Project Manager
- Prepare proposals, schedules and budgets
- Coordinate project with other internal disciplines and outside subcontractors/advisors
- Prepare/deliver permit applications for local, State and Federal agencies
- Assist clients with private/public bidding procedures
- Lead construction administration tasks
- Supervise/mentor junior staff
- Assist with marketing planning, proposals and client interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental or Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years of design, permitting and construction services experience
- PE License
- Experience working on public/private water projects and pursuing design projects through commissioning/start up
- Progressive experience in water infrastructure project delivery
- Participation in water technical societies/trade organizations (AWWA, NGWA, WEF)
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Harrison Consulting Solutions