- Posted: 27 days ago
Growing Michigan firm looking to add a talented Project Manager to their Lansing, Michigan team!
- Ensure delivery of all project deliverables
- Complete projects on time, within budget and quality standards
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Develop proposals/qualification packages
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Complete project administrative tasks including scheduling/conducting meetings, complete project summary sheet, prepare reports and develop/monitor overall project schedule
- Develop QA/QC parameters and schedule QA/QC reviews
- Identify/communicate scope, budget and schedule changes
- Ensure all local, state and federal reviews/permit applications are completed
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection of payments
- Mentor/train junior staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or closely related field
- 5+ years of infrastructure engineering and/or project management experience
- PE License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?