- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Lead design of municipal infrastructure projects
- Perform project management duties (planning, scoping, budgeting and QA/QC)
- Prepare details, specifications, bidding documents, technical reports and regulatory permits for public works projects
- Assist funding staff with development of project funding packages
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering (general, municipal and design/construction)
- PE License
- Project management experience preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Harrison Consulting Solutions