Mechanical Project Engineer
A growing and innovative multi-disciplined engineering firm is looking to add a Mechanical Project Engineer to their Tampa, Florida team!
- Perform heating and cooling load calculations with Trace or HAP
- Develop sections and elevations of complex ductwork/piping areas
- Develop equipment room sizes during SD and DD phases
- Edit specifications to reflect the project requirements
- Develop air/water flows
- Understand fan/pump curves to properly select equipment for application
- Use the psychrometric chart properly for any HVAC system
- Meet with vendors to determine specification requirements for application
- Coordinate with other disciplines for all HVAC details
- Respond to RFI’s for the project and accurately review submittals
- Understand work planning and manage the design process to the available hours in the work plan
- Understand the proper scope of SD, DD, CD level documents and deliver appropriate documentation
- Modify sequences of operations for AHU’s, CHW and HW systems
- Understand both constant and variable flow systems, and properly apply equipment
- Meet with contractors during the bid phase to review the design details
- Perform field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering preferred
- 5+ years of Mechanical Design experience
- EI or PE License preferred
- Experience designing a variety of projects (Healthcare, Commercial, Public Sector, Industrial, Education, and/or Institutional projects
- Proficient in Revit
Salary is commensurate with experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting SolutionsTampa, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.