- Posted: over a month ago
- Working with the Project Manager, establish preliminary project scope, budget and schedule
- Communicate effectively with contractors/subcontractors/owners
- Prepare design/drawings related to the commercial/institutional building construction industry
- Assist with design of HVAC, fire protection, and plumbing systems on Healthcare Projects
- Write design narratives and engineering analysis
- Meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks with little supervision
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or BSArchE, ABET Accredited Program, BSMET Programs
- 5+ years of experience in Building Design Industry
- PE preferred
- Experience with Revit and/or Trane Trace
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Harrison Consulting Solutions