Harrison Consulting Solutions Peoria, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading design consulting firm is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer for their Peoria, Illinois office!
- Assist Project Managers with detailed engineering analyses including preparing engineering reports, permit applications and construction plan preparation
- Perform Geotechnical subsurface investigations related to civil design and construction quality assurance services
- Perform a variety of tasks including coordinating/monitoring subsurface drilling, preparing boring logs, developing laboratory testing programs, interpreting laboratory data and performing geotechnical analyses
- Prepare detailed geotechnical reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on Geotechnical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- PE License
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools used for construction
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles used to produce precision technical plans/drawings
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and AutoCAD Civil 3D software
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!