Environmental Scientist - Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Serve as lead project manager with a focus on project execution, winning repeat work, and managing client accounts
- Assist with business development efforts
- Supervise professional and technical staff
- Collaborate with other internal teams
- Mentor/train junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, biology, natural resources, or related fields
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- 4+ years of project manager experience
- Experience solving complex environmental problems
- Background in NEPA, Sustainability, and other aspects of environmental planning
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
AddressOverland Park, KS
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Environmental Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.