- Posted: over a month ago
Michigan firm looking to add a talented Electrical Engineer to their growing Kalamazoo team!
- Responsible for draft, design, detail and modification of engineering project plans/designs
- Review designs for compliance
- Identify/resolve technical issues
- Provide technical expertise to completion of proposals/presentations
- Write reports and assist with cost information
- Assist Project Manager with preparation of cost information
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5+ years of electrical engineering design experience
- PE License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Harrison Consulting Solutions