- Posted: 7 days ago
A firm that is passionate about sustainable architecture is seeking an Architect for their Fort Wayne, Indiana team!
- Lead project teams/consultants design efforts
- Work as part of a team to produce schematic design through construction document drawings
- Project management responsibilities
- Roles include design, research, and project leadership
- Develop presentation & design imagery
- Assist with identifying project issues and finding solutions
- May travel throughout Midwest region (Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of Commercial Design experience
- Professional architectural registration required
- Construction administration, AIA contract documents and project specifications experience
- Proficient in Revit 2018 or newer version
- Experience using Photoshop and 3-D modeling software
- Sustainable Design/LEED-AP and government (VA) project experience preferred
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
AddressFort Wayne, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?