- Posted: 12 days ago
An industry leading multi-disciplinary team is looking for an Architect Manager for their Tampa team!
- Manage all aspects of staffing for projects
- May serve as Lead Project Manager and/or assist project managers
- Mentor junior staff
- Ensure project meets all standards, policies, and procedures
- Coordinate project duties
- Actively manage budget and schedule
- Estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepare proposals/contracts
- Lead/manage multi-discipline design teams
- Review all construction documents, drawings, and specifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 12+ of project management experience
- 8+ of experience in either sports management, sports design, entertainment design, owner representation, or program management
- Knowledge of professional practice
- RA license required
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in Deltek Management Platform and MS Project preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?