- Posted: 7 days ago
A firm that is passionate about sustainable architecture is seeking a Graduate Architect for their Fort Wayne, Indiana team!
- Support project teams/consultants with design and project delivery
- Work with project documents from schematic design through construction documents drawings/specifications with project team
- Develop presentation and design imagery
- Identify issues and find solutions
- Research products/data to support design solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 3+ years of Commercial Design experience
- Proficient in Revit 2018 or newer version, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience using Photoshop and 3D-Modeling software
- Ability to function in design, research, and leadership roles
- Sustainable Design / LEED-AP and government (VA) project experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Harrison Consulting Solutions
AddressFort Wayne, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?