Lead IT Governance and Process Improvement Specialist (Power BI)
- Posted: over a month ago
Skills: Microsoft Power Platform, Power BI, SharePoint, SQL Relo: No Visa : Only US citizens and Greencard holders
- This Lead IT Governance and Process Improvement Specialist in the IT Risk Management CoE will be responsible for creation and maintenance of key IT wide risk management reports, dashboards, and automations using Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Develop and maintain Power BI dataflows to connect to various data sources including SharePoint, SQL, API.
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards to visualize data to convey a risk management narrative.
- Develop and maintain data collection and dissemination using Power Automate
- Key reports: Participate in the creation, enhancement and maintenance of weekly IT Risk & Control report and dashboard, monthly Risk Mindset report, and data that feeds quarterly IT Risk Profile reporting.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience analyzing functional business applications and designing solutions that support them.
- Experience with IT risk management or IT audit processes is a plus.
- Build sustainable data pipelines using Power BI dataflows with data from SharePoint, SQL, web-based APIs, etc.
- Build Power BI datasets, dashboards, and paginated reports
- Publish and maintain dataflows and datasets using Power BI Online Service
- Create sophisticated Power Automate Flows that interact with SharePoint, Excel, and Outlook connectors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and project management skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with a customer service orientation
- Demonstrates ability interact with an IT risk function that serves as a decision-making tool for management
- Demonstrates ability to work pro-actively with technical subject matter experts across the enterprise.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter, who can set priorities, take initiative and work both independently and proactively in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and be flexible as a member of a small team that has to balance handling multiple priorities at any given time
- Knowledge of the security markets, post-trade processing and clearing and settlement infrastructure is plus
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?