Junior Software Engineer (MUST Have Top Secret/SCI FS POLY) HYBRID (2 Yrs Exp)
Hybrid- Annapolis Junction Maryland
We are seeking a Junior Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD. The role includes working as a Full Stack developer with expertise in Angular 2, Java, Spring, SpringBoot, MondoDB, ElasticSearch, and containerization using Docker and k8. The candidate should have a strong passion for software engineering and be willing to learn and grow in a collaborative team environment. This role also offers partial telework options.
Our Client focuses on Software Engineering in the Cloud and Cyber Security domains. Our client's specialties include implementing real-time solutions and analytics through the use of interactive applications and the integration of industry-standard software stacks for both enterprise data intelligence and cyber security protection against network threats and exploits.
Nice to Have's:
- Develop software applications using Angular 2, Java, Spring, SpringBoot, MondoDB, ElasticSearch, and containerization technologies like Docker and k8.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop high-quality software products.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that meets industry standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and troubleshooting to ensure the quality and performance of the software.
- Stay updated with emerging trends and technologies in software development and apply them to enhance the product features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong understanding of Full Stack development with experience in Angular 2, Java, Spring, SpringBoot, MondoDB, ElasticSearch, and containerization technologies like Docker and k8.
- Passion for software engineering and a willingness to learn and grow in a collaborative team.
- Active TS/SCI FS Poly
- 2+ years of experience
Paid time off
Retirement / 401k Health,
Dental, and Vision insurance
Life insurance, AD/D, STD/LTD
Certification Award / Bonus
Company Sponsored Activities
Mission Box Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the benefits of diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other attribute or protected characteristic by law. Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required. Our strategic partner is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract of employment and are subject to change at the discretion of our strategic partner.
Harris SolutionsAnnapolis, MD
TechnologyView All Harris Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.