Our company is looking for qualified Part Time Evening Medical Assistant Instructor.
- Lead and manage students and direct learning activities in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical settings.
- Class hours are part time and generally weekly (Mon through Thursday) during the day or evening.
- Be a self-starter, self motivated, results-oriented.
- Be organized, a good time manager.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working as a medical assistant or other medical/clinical profession.
- Detailed knowledge of Medical Terminology, Anatomy, Physiology, office management and clinical practices.
- Must be professional in all aspects of the position including appearance, demeanor, and attitude.
- Provide diversified learning experiences to accommodate different learning styles.
- EMR/EHR software experience strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint experience needed, Excel experience required.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and oral presentation skills.
- Willing to create/implement effective and various learning methods.
- Teaching experience helpful, but not required, although a strong desire to see adult students succeed is!
- Strong desire to help others achieve their personal goals
- Enthusiastic and optimistic
- Receptive to coaching and critical feedback
- Competitive and compassionate
- HS diploma or equivalent is required
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA or RMA)
The company offers a competitive salary structure, including the opportunity to participate in a 401k plan. We are an EOE employer.