Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What we are looking for: A driven Transaction Coordinator who is extremely detail-oriented and thrives in fast-paced environments!
The Transaction Coordinator needs to be a process-oriented person with the ability to interact with others, communicate with clear intent to get the job done quickly, and be dedicated to continuous improvement and meeting company quality standards. It’s important that you can both work independently, as well as in a team environment, and most importantly, follow and fully execute all assignments with a positive attitude and focus. These values will allow you to excel in this position!
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing fun, young and talented land buying companies. We'd love you to join our team!
Compensation: We offer a base salary plus bonuses
What we offer:
- Very flexible work schedule (Freedom to set a lot of your own hours!)
- Ability to work from home (Preference may be given to people that can come to the office at least 1-2 days per week)
- All major holidays are paid
- You will get to work for a company that values honesty and transparency
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
$50,000 At PlanResponsibilities:
- Work side by side with the closing attorney, title company, real estate agent partners, homeowners, and real estate investors to ensure the efficient and effective transaction and disposition coordination of executed purchase agreements, including homes/land being purchased and/or sold by Harris Land and Timber Company LLC
- Heavy work within software, tracking over 50 active transactions with hundreds of details at any given time
- Assisting in overseeing and maintaining the well being of our company’s organizational health, with a shared vision to grow the company with the executive leadership
- Very responsive and able to prioritize tasks based on urgency
- Ability to recognize, recommend and implement process improvements
- Accommodating, cooperative, supportive, and following established procedures
- Achieves goals consistently and efficiently- work thoroughly with a continuous workload, and provide high-quality results time and time again
- Multitasking, strong attention to detail, accuracy, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Previous sales transaction coordination experience (2-3 years)
- Proven track record of closing success
- Dedication to continuous training and learning for oneself
- Ability to forecast closings based on analytics and company growth objectives
- Experience in performing under pressure in a sales management environment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Expert level communication skills by use of app technology in addition to written and verbal communication
- Exemplary analytical skills and ability to communicate and present data analytics to the team
- Proficient in modern smart technology with the ability to use multiple platforms, devices, and smart device applications (apps)
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Preference to people that can come to the office at least 1-2 days per week
We started this family-owned company in 2016 to fill a need we saw in the real estate world—we wanted a simple, fast, and convenient way to buy and sell land that was 100% trustworthy with people committed to integrity at every step of the process. Fast-forward to five years and almost one-thousand real estate transactions later, and you’ll see us as we are today—focused on our mission to reform the real estate industry by serving others and surpassing expectations!
Even though we’re a small company, our bold values and larger-than-life mission set us apart in the world of real estate professionals! We value Extreme Honesty and Transparency, which means no area of our business is hidden from anyone! We firmly believe that transparency forges trust and helps build deep, meaningful relationships. Plus, we give 10% of net profit away to local charities because we believe that giving and serving our community is our highest calling.
Harris Land and Timber Company LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Harris Land and Timber Company LLC