Position Located in Central Falls, RI.
Harris Health Care North is a 32 bed skilled nursing facility providing sub-acute, long-term, rehabilitative, dementia, and end of life services. It is owned by the Harris family who have been serving their local communities for 60 years. Our environment is rooted with family values and authentically home. We are a CMS rated 4-Star facility with 5 Quality Measure stars, reflecting our excellent care outcomes. We predicate our success on treating the staff like family so they treat the residents like family.
Do you love working with the elderly and disabled in need of the highest level of nursing care? Interested in competitive wages and compensation packages? Our skilled nursing facility is in need of a Registered Nurse (RN) shift supervisor on first (7-3) and second (3-11) shifts. The successful candidate will love working with the elderly and disabled and have experience providing them care. We’re looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable reassuring families, communicating with doctors, tending to the needs of his or her residents, and supervising their team of caregivers. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the resident. If you want to work where you will be respected, valued, and appreciated, we hope you’ll want to join our team.
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse (RN):
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations, and render treatment to residents
- Communicate with physicians, NPs, radiologists, CNAs, and other medical professionals
- Collaborate with physicians to create an individualized Plan of Care for each resident
- Supervise the caregivers on your shift (CNAs)
- Create and contribute to residents’ electronic medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from residents and their families or guardian
- Counsel patients and family members before, during, and after treatment
Skills required for Registered Nurse (RN):
- 3+ years nursing experience, preferably in a long term care facility
- Valid nursing license
- Working knowledge of EMRs
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to residents and their families or guardian
- Ability to exercise critical thinking skills
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN) position:
- Competitive Salaries/Wages
- Excellent Health Benefits including Employer Funded HSA available for Eligible Employees
- Excellent Dental Benefits available for Eligible Employees
- Life Insurance available for Eligible Employees
- Evening and Weekend Differentials available for Eligible Employees
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, Personal and Sick Days available for Eligible Employees
- And so much more!
Come work where you will be respected, valued, and appreciated !! Come be part of our team !!
Harris Health Care North
Why Work Here?Small family owned and operated skilled nursing facility. In business for 60 years. Come work where you're part of the family. If you are interested in working in an environment where you are respected, valued, and appreciated please submit your resume to express your interest.
Come work where you are respected, valued, and appreciated !!!