We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
Aviation Communication & Surveillance Systems (ACSS), an L3 Technologies and Thales Company, is a leader in safety avionics systems that increase safety, situational awareness and efficiency for aircraft operators in all phases of flight.ACSS products are operating in commercial, corporate and military aircraft.ACSS is a division of L3 Aviation Products (L3 AP). L3 AP is a leading provider of commercial and military avionics with unsurpassed performance, quality and customer support. L3 AP manufactures a diverse line of safety- and efficiency-enhancing products that sets the standard for next-generation requirements, including configurable voice and data recorders, collision avoidance systems, navigation products, display systems and processors. L3 AP also offers aftermarket services, including MRO and integrated performance-based logistics for military and commercial systems.
- Responsible for leading project design, development, implementation, test, and certification efforts while adhering to good project management practices.
- Assists Program Manager in balancing multiple and competing objectives and priorities in meeting assigned project objectives, schedule, and budget.
- Develops and maintains progress using Microsoft Project Server.
- Reports on variances in project schedule and budget.
- Disseminates project requirements into team and individual responsibilities.
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation with Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Collaborates with assigned cross-functional teams.
- Leads teams through conflict resolution, clarifying objectives, developing consensus, coaching on technical issues, and goal setting.
- Maintains all documentation to be utilized with future project.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering field
- 5 plus years working in Aerospace or Electronics
- Candidate should have additional experience as project leader across multiple engineering disciplines including project planning, execution, control, reporting, and management.
- Familiarity with DO-178B and DO-254 developments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project Server.
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals; work breakdown structure, critical path analysis, risk management, scope management, earned value, etc.