Director of Strategic Marketing - Retained
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harris Associates is committed to bringing together individuals whose diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives maximize our expertise in finding value and delivering an excellent client experience.
As a Director of Strategic Marketing in the Intermediary and Product Group, you will partner closely with other Harris departments in addition to our parent company and wholesaling team, Natixis. This new role will lead the development, direction and execution of our intermediary marketing strategy to best position our investment products in a customized approach that clearly articulates the value we provide to our clients.
You will enable greater awareness and growth of our investment products through targeted communication, messaging and education for our clients and our wholesaling team. The ideal candidate will combine a client service mindset, investment knowledge and a thorough understanding of distribution processes in order to create effective go-to-market strategic content with the combined goals of client acquisition and retention.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with relevant business, investment, and marketing stakeholders across the firm to establish priorities, align work objectives and deliverables, execute marketing plans and report on marketing plan effectiveness.
- Leverage internal and external sources to gather product, channel and competitor insights with the goal of providing recommendations to drive category distribution and market share for our products.
- Develop marketing content strategy for multi-channel campaigns across a wide variety of media including brochures, pitchbooks, websites, videos, audiocasts, email campaigns, presentations, and events to ensure intermediary channel needs are anticipated.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in independently recommending and implementing marketing solutions.
- Build and maintain a broad knowledge of competitive offerings, market trends, and industry developments specific to the business area.
- ]Create targeted messaging and educated outreach to support the business and continually build the brand.
- Evaluate and partner with the Natixis Marketing and Digital Solutions teams to better understand and compliment the marketing initiatives at our parent company including the identification of data-driven prospecting opportunities for wholesalers.
- Provide high level ownership, leadership, and direction for Oakmark.com and other web-based marketing opportunities.
- Analyze and synthesize data to produce creative, intentional, and meaningful marketing strategies and then evaluate the success of these strategies.
Position Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a product marketing, channel marketing, sales or investment role within an investment management organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of intermediary relationships and platforms and their products.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think creatively and tactically to drive business outcomes.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns to enhance engagement.
- Client-centric approach with thorough understanding of investor needs and how to best position our investment strategies in the retail and intermediary environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Harris Associates L.P. pursues a policy of equal opportunity in all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, advancement, and treatment on the job. This means that Harris does not discriminate against employees, or qualified applicants, based on an individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation, trans-gender status, transsexual status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, genetic information or for any other reason prohibited by law. Harris reserves the right to review publicly available information about applicants (i.e., via social networking sites), to the extent permissible under applicable law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
We provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact us about your interest in employment at HR@harrisassoc.com or you can call us at 312-646-3600.
The information you send to us is used for employment purposes only. What you send is kept confidential—we will not give your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
BusinessView all jobs at Harris Associates
Get fresh Online Opinion jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.