HC Ohio Collections Rep
Harris & Harris Toledo, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 Yearly
(Inbound/Outbound Call Center)
Who We Are…
Harris & Harris has 50 years of experience in revenue recovery. Through dedication and continuous hard work, we have earned our place in the collections industry as a leader. We are known for providing our clients with high-level service and for treating our customers ethically and professionally. If you are looking for a company that embraces the principles of respect, compassion and trust, please apply with us today.
Who We Are Looking For…
Due to the rapid growth of our Government, Healthcare and Utilities clients, we are seeking motivated, goal-oriented candidates to join our call center team. As an Account Representative, you will use your strong ability to communicate to help our customers resolve their outstanding debts with our clients. Our Account Representatives use their ability to connect with customers over the phone to help them find the options that work best for them and provide them with a resolution that best fits their financial situation. In addition our Account Representatives must be great listeners, confident, dependable and have the unique ability to build trust with our customers over the phone.
What We Offer…
This is a fast-paced, rewarding job that allows you to use your strong communication skills to make money. We will provide you with 30-days of paid, in-depth training to ensure your success on the call center floor. We offer a base hourly rate with generous bonus opportunities, and an excellent monthly commission plan ($14 (per hour) *2080 = $29,120 base + up to $3,800/month in commission = up to $75,000 annually). We also offer monthly contests and incentives, a recreation room with ping pong and foosball, quarterly employee recognition ceremonies, charitable events, great health benefits options, holiday pay, two weeks of accrued vacation time your first year, tuition reimbursement, and plenty of opportunities for professional growth and career advancement within the company.
WHAT THE JOB REQUIRES
· Use manual and automated dialing to contact delinquent account holders from across the country by telephone (averaging about 200 outbound calls a day)
· Request for payment of the outstanding balance in full or create alternative payment plans for the delinquent account holder, if they cannot pay the outstanding balance in full
· Negotiate with customers to arrive at the best resolution for the client and the company by using compassion, empathy and respect
· Process payments using check by phone, credit/debit cards, Western Union, or offer the customer the ability to mail in payments
· Follow up with account holders on their established payment plans and recommend what further action should be taken for account holders who default on their payment plans
· Toggling in and out of different client systems to locate customer accounts and document all collections activities
· Treat each call center team member courteously and help one another achieve your team’s goals by being a professional and using strong work ethics
WHAT YOU MUST POSSESS
· Rock-solid customer services skills
· Great negotiation and problem solving skills
· Patience and the ability to maintain composure on difficult calls and recognize when to escalate a call to a supervisor immediately
· Previous collections experience is great, but a minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience is acceptable (especially if it is from a call center environment)
· Basic computer skills and working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
· Experience using computers while working with customers is a plus
· Familiarity with the CFPB, TCPA, FDCPA and HIPAA preferred – but we will teach you
· Professional bilingual skills are highly desirable (Fluent in English and 1other language)
· Experience with CUBS (Columbia Ultimate Business Systems) is a plus!
· Military experience is always a plus, and we encourage veterans to apply!
Please review this information below before beginning this application
I certify the answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I authorize the investigation of all statements contained within this employment application that may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I further understand that, in the event of my employment by Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris, P.C., any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in a discharge from the Company. I also understand that if employed by Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris P.C., I will be required to abide by all Company rules and regulations.
I understand any employment offer that may be extended to me by Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris P.C. is contingent upon my ability to satisfy the physical and mental requirements for the position offered, which may require me to submit to a drug/alcohol screening test and physical examination.
I understand this application and any subsequent offer of employment I may receive from Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris P.C. does not, and is not intended to create a contract of employment or any contractual rights in favor of Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris P.C. or me beyond those existing in an “at will” employment relationship unless provided otherwise by an applicable collective bargaining agreement. I understand that any employment relationship which may arise between Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris P.C. and me will be an “at will” relationship, which means Harris & Harris, Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris P.C. reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, revoke, or terminate my employment at any time with or without reason, and with or without notice, and that I likewise have the right to terminate my employment with Harris & Harris Ltd./Arnold Scott Harris, P.C. at any time, with or without notice.
Harris & Harris
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Harris & Harris