- Minimum 5 years experience in Aquatic Management and Pool operations, or a Facilities Background
- Certified Pool Operator Certification, In compliance to Local Health Codes
- Working knowledge of Pool Water Chemistry
- Extensive Knowledge of Swimming Pool Equipment, including installation, troubleshooting, and complete overhaul
- Valid Driver’s License
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must provide own hand tools.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Must be able to get along well with co-workers, and work as a team.
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
· Must present a well groomed appearance
Essential Job Functions:
- Expertise in chemical pumps, repair, replacement, and diagnostics.
- Expertise in chemical feeders, sensors, sensor cleaning.
- Expertise in cleaning chemical lines and repair.
- Will be responsible for backwash, cleaning sand filters, and replacement of laterals.
- Electrical knowledge and experience with 110V/220V.
- Plumbing related repairs for suction lines, return lines, jet lines, and skimmer lines.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems, including PLC boards and VFDs.
- Installation of pump’s, motor’s and repair.
- Mechanical and electronics background.
- Be able to source parts, services, and equipment information.
- Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Ability to read and understand machine specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings preferred.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, including PLC boards and VFDs.
- Maintain records of maintenance schedules, repairs performed, and routine reports.
- Will be responsible for inspecting the pools for Health Department Compliance of Operational and Safety concerns.
- Will be responsible for the daily; weekly and monthly maintenance of the pools and for completing the pool technicians log and checklists.
- Will be responsible for checking the water Chemistry Levels and correcting these parameters to comply with Operational Standards.
- Will be responsible for troubleshooting mechanical issues and performing repairs, or directing these needs to the appropriate vendors, either via the Service Desk Requests, or via their own observations.
- Will be responsible for checking equipment and chemical inventories, and informing the Facilities Manager of any restocking needs.
- Will be responsible for providing necessary information in regards to renovation or annual maintenance needs.
- The Pool technician will work closely with Facilities Department to ensure that daily operations are seamless.
- Will be responsible for cleaning skimmer baskets, and pump baskets.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
· Must be capable of maneuvering for prolonged periods of time, both inside and outside sometimes in temperatures in excess of 115 degrees or cold temperatures below 10 degrees.
· Must possess coordination and dexterity to work with power and hand tools such as drills, electric saws, hammers, sewer snakes, etc.
· Respond to visual and aural cues.
· Must be able to stoop, bend, jump and carry heavy loads.
· Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
· Able to maneuver on level surfaces, as well as up and down stairs.
· Must be able to think clearly and respond calmly in situations.
· Must be able to learn and retain locations, operation and repair procedures of this property's mechanical systems, equipment, and life safety system.
· Must be able to effectively motivate and supervise employees in their respective areas.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Preference is given to qualified Rincon tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.