Are you ready to take a step in the fun direction? Join the team at the fourth largest resort property in San Diego County!
We have multiple new opportunities within our Culinary Department, from entry level Cooks to Specialty Room Chefs, to join our team. Why would you want to join our team? At Harrah’s Resort Southern California, making grownups smile is what we do best, which is why we stack our dream team with passionate, energetic Funmakers. It's a place where creativity, innovation and inspiration are always welcome especially in our culinary offerings! We provide a funner (we are in Funner, California after all!) culture which encourages and celebrates people being the best that they can be. It's a special environment that you can't find anywhere else!
What are we looking for?
- Various levels of culinary experience in hospitality or restaurant settings
- Ensures the integrity of all recipes by maintaining and following current recipes.
- For leadership positions- A focus on training, development, and inspiration of our culinary team.
- Ability to work with internal management and staff, as well as, outside support to develop and maintain a continuing atmosphere of peak guest and employee comfort and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communication, team building and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must be able to handle demanding situations and be willing to work any shift and long hours when necessary.
If this excites you we want to hear from you right away as positions are filling up fast
In efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, and obtain a gaming license, we require all new hires to complete a satisfactory background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.