Harp's Tarps Stone Mountain, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Industrial Engineer to become a part of our team! You will help execute strategies developed by executives and develop strategies to suggest for improvement of production efficiency and reducing manufacturing cost.
- Implement production projects to improve quality and efficiency
- Conduct labor and material cost analysis
- Identify critical points within the production process, for quality control checks
- Create assembly and system flow charts, for manufacturing processes
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Material Requirements Planning
- Labor Modeling
- Time Studies
- Efficiency calculations & reporting
- Process Improvement
- Layout Design
- Quality Control
- Up to 3 weeks of travel per year (Probably more like 0-1)
- New Grads encouraged to apply
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering Required
- 0 - 2 Years Experience Required
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Harp's TarpsWhy Work Here?
Opportunities to grow your skill set like few others!
Harps Tarps is a manufacturer of Tarp Systems, Tarps and related products. The company was started in 1976 is privately held and is located in Stone Mountain, GA. We pride ourselves in providing the best value to our customers with superior quality at a competitive price. All of our products are Made in America.
1501 Rock Mountain BlvdStone Mountain, GA