HarperDB is a Denver based startup in the IoT space. We provide a database solution that provides a foundation for Industry 4.0 digital transformation projects. HarperDB is a fun and exciting working environment. We believe strongly in our core values, Transparency, Empowerment, Authenticity, and Focus.
Learn more about our open positions on our careers page:
Read what the press is saying about us:
Learn about our team:
HarperDB is looking for a Solutions Architect who will assist with the technical pre-sales process as well as the post sales delivery process. The ideal candidate will enjoy interacting with customers, partners, and the developer community helping them solve complex IoT problems. Will also be responsible for developing rapid prototypes, and contributing code towards the core product.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Looks for simple solutions to complex problems
- Is able to think independently and work collaboratively
- Is excited by technology and creating solutions which empower their fellow developers
- Shares their ideas and expertise and encourages others to do the same
- Is able to work quickly within a fast paced team
- Takes ownership of all aspects of their work
- 3 to 5 years overall software development
- 2+ years of Node.js experience
- RDBMS and NoSQL database experience
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Architectures like AWS, Azure, etc...
- CS degree, Code School, or related experience
- Knowledge of Linux
- Contribution to Open Source projects