HarperDB is a Denver based startup in the IoT space. We provide a database solution that provides a foundation for Industry 4.0 digital transformation projects. HarperDB is a fun and exciting working environment. We believe strongly in our core values, Transparency, Empowerment, Authenticity, and Focus.
Learn more about our open positions on our careers page:
Read what the press is saying about us:
Learn about our team:
HarperDB is looking for an Automation Engineer who will be responsible for the build and release process of our products as well as assisting our Delivery team in helping with the deployment infrastructure for client projects.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Looks for simple solutions to complex problems
- Is able to think independently and work collaboratively
- Is excited by technology and creating solutions which empower their fellow developers
- Shares their ideas and expertise and encourages others to do the same
- Is able to work quickly within a fast paced team
- Takes ownership of all aspects of their work
- 3 to 5 years overall DevOps, Deployment, or Network Admin experience.
- 2+ years of automated deployment experience
- 5+ years of Linux administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Architectures like AWS, Azure, etc...
- CS degree, Code School, or related experience