Field Service Associate
- Expired: June 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a company with flexible scheduling to demonstrate your merchandising, customer service and organizational skills?
Harper Group was founded and built upon integrity, professionalism and a dedication to sales achievement for our retailers and manufacturers alike throughout all of our territories. We strive to achieve great service and sales for those companies we are lucky enough to consider our customers and partners, through a tireless commitment to understanding their needs and helping to provide solutions to their problems.
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Greeting Card / Field Service Associate to maintain various displays in retails stores located in Western Virginia (Roanoke/Charlottesville). This position is part time (12-20 hours/week) with an uncapped commission base. This position has flexible hours and schedule and is ideal for someone currently working in the greeting card/gift industry.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Gift card servicing.
- Maintaining each brand’s display, ensuring it is orderly and full.
- Organizing orders and re-ordering merchandise as needed.
- Setting up and maintaining seasonal and special displays.
- Traveling to different retail locations.
- Providing retail clients with superior service.
Interested? Read on.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Merchandising experience in the gift industry
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude
- Ability to read and understand English
- Availability to work the day(s) before / after holidays (possibly weekends)
- Access to transportation
- Use of small manual and powered hand tools
- Ability to work variable hours that may include daily travel to different account locations. Possible night / overnight / weekend hours
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately.
Harper Group is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
BusinessView all jobs at Harper Group