Senior Data Scientist (Bayesian Statistics)
New York, NY
Target Comp: $150,0000-$170,000 +Equity
Harnham are partnered with a cutting-edge medical tech start-up who are working exclusively in the medical imaging space. If you are a statistical whiz and have experience in Bayesian statistics come join this up and coming company!
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Use advanced machine learning and computer vision models to increase accuracy of diagnoses
- Analyze images from MRI, PET, CAT and other radiology images.
- Use statistical analysis to reduce wait times and decrease for repeat exams
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- D in a quantitative field- statistics highly recommended
- Experienced om Bayesian approaches (hierarchical, regression, monte carlo, hidden markov)
- Commercial experience implementing machine learning and statistical models
- Extensive experience in Python
- Ability to identify new projects to use statistical analysis on health and medical data
Working at a cutting edge fast paced tech start up you will be paid very competitively as well as equity and great health-care
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to David Izso via the Apply link on this page.
Data Science Statistics Bayesian Monte Carlo Health-care Statistical Analysis Tech Startups