Digital Account Manager
About the Company
- An evolving advertising agency which prides itself on being the most analytically-driven and data-focused firm in the market.
- They take a revolutionary approach to marketing and leave no avenue unexplored.
- They have cultivated a collaborative work culture empowering their team to take risks, support each other, and deliver excellence.
- Headquartered in Portland, OR.
About the Role
- Be the main point of contact for a major digital-savvy retail client.
- Effectively communicate the digital strategy across the display, paid search, paid social, programmatic video and native channels.
- Collaborate with the planning and implementation teams to understand the intricacies of the campaigns being run.
- Lead client meetings and maintain contact with key stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Effective communicator and ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including paid search, display, paid social, programmatic, video and native.
- Strong knowledge of key digital marketing platforms and tools, for example DCM, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads etc.
- Experience in a client facing and ad agency environment.
- Competitive 401K
- 100% Coverage on Healthcare - medical, dental, vision
- Happy hours, catered lunches, open office environment
- Other competitive benefits
How to apply
Click reply or send an email attaching your CV
Digital Media, Display, Programmatic, Video, Campaign Management, Supervisor, Manager, Leader, Paid Social, Supervisor, Facebook, Twitter, Social Media, Media Analytics, Analysis, Analyst, Portland, Oregon, Facebook Ads Manager, Advertising, Marketing, Agency, Paid Social Media.