SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
$90,000 - $140,000 + BENEFITS
Looking to mitigate, or even to reverse, marks of aging? This early stage and venture backed start-up is looking for an agile team member to guide the computational biology direction of the company. Using well-founded science in multi-omics and cutting-edge tools in machine learning, this company is changing how humans age.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with the C-Suite and cross functionally with wet-lab scientists
- Working with and analyzing epigenetic, transcriptomic, and proteomic data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Your skills include:
- PhD in computational biology, bioinformatics, biostatistics, or related fields
- Demonstrated experience in R and Python
- Research experience or industry experience in multi-omics data such as proteomics and transcriptomics
- Strong preference for exposure to cloud platforms, like AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with machine learning is a plus
- Salary range of $90,000 - $140,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Boundless growth, ability to influence company direction, and more!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alyssa Liew via the Apply link on this page.