***Now Offering Comprehensive Benefit Packages for Part Time Associates***
Looking for a job with a great company and a good working environment? Want to spend quality time with your residents and have enough time to care for all your residents? Want to make a great wage with good benefits? Harmony at Reynolds Mountain is currently accepting applicants for Med-Tech's who are state certified with the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
Ask us about our employee referral program!
- Must possess current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license from the North Carolina of Nursing in good standing
- Must possess current Med Tech license from the North Carolina Board of Nursing in good standing
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in-writing
- Must be organized and able to work well with all levels of personnel
- Must be a contributing member of nursing team and follow instruction of supervisor
- Must be polite and considerate of residents, visitors, and co-workers at all times
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, and push or carry 25 lbs
- Must be able to safely lift and transfer residents while maintaining proper body mechanics
- Must be in designated uniform during working hours, to include name badge and a smile
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified, or be willing to become certified within 60 days of hire
- Must be able to represent the community in a positive and professional manner
- Must attend and complete all required in-services and staff meetings
- Completes all other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends
- Per Assisted Living Regulations we perform background checks and drug screens on all new hires
Why work for us?
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Free Dementia Training
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply Today!!
Harmony Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer