Why work for us?
- Free Dementia Training
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
- Full-time: 30+hrs per week - benefits offered
- Part-time: 29hrs or less per week
- 1st Shift - 7am-3pm - includes every other weekend
- 2nd Shift - 3p-11p - includes every other weekend
- 3rd Shift - 11p-7a - includes every other weekend
- Both MedTechs and CNAs are required to extend patient care while on the floor.
- Complete med pass based on each residents care plan under the direct supervision of the Healthcare Clinical Coordinator.
- Log med pass into the medication log
- Support activities of daily living. Complete daily progress notes based on person’s goals
- Develop and maintain a positive and effective relationship with the individual, families, staff, administration, case management, and other service providers and assist in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning the individual..
- Perform or assist individual with personal hygiene as needed (e. g., bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, nail clipping, dressing, bodily functions, and service recipient appearance). May include reading and recording the persons temperature, pulse and respiration and other needed personal care services.
- Perform or assist individual in basic domestic duties as needed (e. g., cooking, cleaning, laundry,
- Coordinate and maintain individual's schedule (e. g., doctor appointments, professional team appointments and job as required).
- Coordinate individuals' participation in leisure and recreational activities
- Must be certified in state of employment
- Must be a team player and willing to work and help other (including team members)