***Now Offering Comprehensive Benefit Packages for Part Time***
Looking for a job with a great company and a good working environment? Join our team at Harmony at Falls Run, Fredericksburg, Premier Senior Living Community, offering Independent living and Assisted living is currently accepting applicants for Registered Medication Aides (RMA)'s who are state certified with the Virginia Board of Nursing.
Ask us about our employee referral program!
3rd shift part time
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) current with the Virginia Board of Nursing in good standing
- Must maintain a working knowledge of all policies and procedures pertaining to the position
- Assists residents with activities of daily living
- Reports incidents involving residents to include care concerns or issues, to appropriate individuals (ex: HCC, RN/LPN, or ED) and completes appropriate documentation
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as making resident beds, cleaning resident apartments, common areas, dining room, etc. as directed by supervisor
- Respond promptly to all resident calls for assistance or emergency alerts
- Must be able to remain calm and competent during emergencies
- Assists in planning and conducting activity programs for residents
- Follows confidentiality policies regarding release of resident information
- Assists residents to and from the dining room, and to and from activities
- Checks on residents, ensures attendance at meals and activities
- Checks on residents who are ill and reports status or concerns to appropriate individuals documents appropriately when necessary
- Communicate verbally and in writing to report resident status, upcoming community information, resident appointments, admissions, and transfers
- Assists new residents with move-in transition: provide emotional support
- Reports all resident changes and interventions and interventions in the Daily Log and clinical record. Notifies family as directed.
- Must be a team player and willing to work and help other (including team members)
- Per Assisted Living State Regulations we perform background checks and drug screens on all new hires
- Must be available to work every other weekend to include the occasional holiday
Why work for us?
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Free Dementia Training
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
Apply Today!! We look forward to speaking with you!
Harmony Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer