We are located at 9045 Church Street East, Brentwood, TN 37027
Why work for us?
- Free Dementia Training
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Support activities of daily living. Complete daily progress notes based on person’s goals
- Develop and maintain a positive and effective relationship with the individual, families, staff, administration, case management, and other service providers and assist in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning the individual..
- Perform or assist individual with personal hygiene as needed (e. g., bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, nail clipping, dressing, bodily functions, and service recipient appearance). May include reading and recording the persons temperature, pulse and respiration and other needed personal care services.
- Perform or assist individual in basic domestic duties as needed (e. g., cooking, cleaning, laundry,
- Coordinate and maintain individual's schedule (e. g., doctor appointments, professional team appointments and job as required).
- Coordinate individuals' participation in leisure and recreational activities
- MUST be a Team Player and assist are care staff with duties, including housekeeping tasks if needed.
- Must be certified in state of employment
- Must be a team player and willing to work and help other (including team members)